Recipe by TheGrumpyChef
From Cajun Cooking, a delicious Cajun pasta dish straight from the Bayou!
Top Review by gailanng
Along with the rest of the ingredients, I used what is called the Holy Trinity in Cajun cuisine--bellpepper, onion and celery with a smidge of garlic and served over rice. This was delicious and as Justin Wilson would say, "I gahr-on-tee! Made for ZWT5
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1 lb crawfish tail, and fat
- 1⁄3 lb andouille sausage, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 2 pints cream
- red pepper, to taste
- 1 lb fettuccine, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in heavy sauce pan and saute onions, parsley, crawfish and andouille until golden brown. Stir in flour. Add cream, red pepper and salt.
- Cook over med-low heat, stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve over fettuccine with your favorite garlic bread.