Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
This is more successful as a dip. Or, perhaps try draiining the crabmeat VERY well. It didn't set up in a mold for me, despite 5 hours refrigeration.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1 cup cooked crabmeat
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped green pepper
- 1 rye crackers
- Beat all ingredients except crabmeat, green pepper and crackers in a.
- 5-quart bowl on medium speed until well blended, about 1 minute.
- Stir in crabmeat and green pepper.
- Line a deep 1.
- 5-pint bowl with plastic wrap; press mixture in bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 3 hours.
- Unmold on serving plate; remove plastic wrap.
- Garnish with chili peppers if desired.
- Serve with crackers.