Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Recipe courtesy of "Louis Kemp Seafood Co.". I'm a sucker for easy food that tastes good too, so this recipe seems to be right up my alley. I have NOT tried this recipe, so feel free to add suggestions...
- 8 ounces imitation crabmeat, diced
- 1⁄4 cup cajun marinade (or use a liberal amount of dry cajun seasoning)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper (optional)
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 cup water
- In a large skillet, heat oil to medium high.
- Add onions and peppers and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
- Stir in all other ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover and remove from heat, let stand 5 minutes.