Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a party favorite that goes well with toasted crusts of bread or crackers.
- 1 (8 ounce) package light cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon nonfat plain yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
- 1 (6 ounce) can crabmeat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup fine chopped green pepper
- chili pepper, as garnish if desired
- bread or cracker
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, yogurt, cottage cheese, paprika, red pepper, garlic powder and thyme till well blended.
- approximately 1 minute .
- Stir in crab meat and green pepper.
- Place in serving bowl, cover and chill.
- Before serving, garnish with chili peppers, if you like.