Recipe by Anna's Mom
I was looking for a recipe similar to the dip we purchase at the grocery store. This is fairly close. Be careful your Cajun Seasoning is not too salty.
Top Review by joymorsels
I love the Cajun Crab Spread they sell at Harris Teeter grocery store in North Carolina, but I can't get it here in Connecticut. I doubled the cajun seasonings (my own blend of salt, garlic powder, paprika, cayenne, and thyme) and omited the italian seasoning and it is spot on! Just like the Teeter's!
- 226.79 g imitation crabmeat
- 226.79 g cream cheese, softened
- 78.07 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml hot sauce
- 7.39 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml cajun seasoning
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix cream cheese, sour cream, hot sauce, Worcestershire Sauce, Cajun Seasoning, garlic and Italian Seasoning in processor or with electric mixer.
- Gently fold in cheddar cheese, onions and crab.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours and adjust seasonings as desired.