Recipe by Vicki in CT
If you don't have a smoker you can still grill these ribs with the seasoning blend. From the cookbook, Smoke and Spice.
Top Review by Chef GreanEyes
wow!! this is hella good!!! used this on boneless country ribs and the man was stunned at how good they were. this time he didn't even have to ask if i was on recipezaar that day. i do think i may try halfing the peppers next time. they are super good, but for me they kind of overpower the other ingredients in there. will make again tomorrow night!!! thanks vicki!!!
- 2 tablespoons celery salt
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons white pepper
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 4 -6 country-style pork ribs (about 4 to 6 10-14 ounce size each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seasonings. Rub half of this on ribs the night before you plan to cook them. Refrigerate.
- Prepare the smoker.
- Remove ribs from refrigerator 25-30 minutes prior to when you plan on placing them on smoker. Rub in remaining seasoning mixture.
- Cook on smoker for 2.5 to 3 hours.** They should be done and quite tender with a coating of crispy spices on the suface.
- **As with all methods of outdoor cooking and variations of fire temperatures, cook according to your particular fire.