Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Came from Cooks.com
Make and share this Cajun Country Slow Cooked Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 bone-in country-style pork ribs (8 ounces each) or 8 beef ribs (8 ounces each)
- 236.59 ml ketchup
- 236.59 ml honey barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml balsamic vinegar
- 14.79 ml molasses
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml dried onion flakes
- 4.92 ml cajun seasoning
- 4.92 ml ground mustard
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- Place ribs in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over ribs in slow cooker.
- Cover. Set to cook for 6 or 7 hours or until ribs are nice and tender.