Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Came from Cooks.com
Make and share this Cajun Country Slow Cooked Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- 8 bone-in country-style pork ribs (8 ounces each) or 8 beef ribs (8 ounces each)
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup honey barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Place ribs in a 5 quart slow cooker.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over ribs in slow cooker.
- Cover. Set to cook for 6 or 7 hours or until ribs are nice and tender.