- 2 lbs potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion (optional)
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450*F.
- Combine potatoes and olive oil in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Add green bell pepper and onion, if using. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat well.
- Roast for about 35 minutes, stirring 2 to 3 times.
- Remove from oven and serve. Enjoy!