Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Great for summer grilling ! Recipe from Reynolds Wrap.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (not Cajun salt mix)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Preheat grill to medium high or preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place vegetables on foil (1 18x24 inch sheet aluminum foil), sprinkle with seasoning, mix and top with butter.
- Double fold top and edges to form a packet.
- Cook on a covered grill 12-14 minutes or place on a cookie sheet and bake 20-25 minutes.
Excellent! My cajun seasoning was rather potent, and this dish had a nice kick to it. Served with Tuna Quesadilla -- Thanks so much for a wonderful recipe.
This was a good side dish for a grilled meal. I love the easy prep and cleanup with foil packets. Next time, I'll add some salt and pepper as well.
Mmm yum! The perfect side dish for steaks. I decided to use the Ro-tel diced tomatoes & green chilies instead of just diced tomatoes for some extra kick. As seasoning I used "Slap Ya Mama" by Walker & Sons which turned out to be perfect for this veggie mix. My oven and I once again had a major argument and even after baking it longer than instructed the onions were still very crunchy. Even with that it was really great though. A definite fix again. Thank you for posting; it makes a great change of pace from the BBQ beans.