So quick and easy to make. A delicious side dish for any meal. Cooking/preparation times does not reflect time needed to defrost frozen corn.
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- When the butter has stopped foaming, add the garlic and sauté until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add the corn to the sauce pan and mix well.
- Add the Creole Seasoning and season with salt to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes to allow the corn to heat through.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Serve immediately.
I've made this recipe from the Dinosaur BBQ cookbook often. I use the creole seasoning recipe from the cookbook too so it's not too salty. For a change, I sometimes add some sauteed diced peppers too.
A very nice corn recipe but I had to make some adjustments. I reduced the butter to 1 Tbsp and the creole seasoning to 1 tsp. I don't know if it was the brand of creole seasoning I used but if I had used the full amount the corn would have been extremely salty to the point of inedible. With the changes I made we really enjoyed this corn recipe.