So quick and easy to make. A delicious side dish for any meal. Cooking/preparation times does not reflect time needed to defrost frozen corn.
- Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan over medium heat.
- When the butter has stopped foaming, add the garlic and sauté until golden, about 3 minutes.
- Add the corn to the sauce pan and mix well.
- Add the Creole Seasoning and season with salt to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for about 5 minutes to allow the corn to heat through.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and stir in the parsley.
- Serve immediately.