Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Definitely NOT your everyday cocktail sauce! This stuff packs a powerful kick and awakens the flavors of boiled shrimp. We also serve it with crawfish tails, crab legs and raw oysters. If unfamiliar with fines herbes, it is a blend of equal parts tarragon, parsley, chervil & chives.
- 2 (14 ounce) bottlesof hot catsup
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) jarcream-style horseradish
- 1 lemon, juice of, fresh
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more, depending on your taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon fines herbes
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Chill before serving.
- Add a"pinch" of fines herbes to sprinkle on top at serving time.
- Store in refrigerator in a glass jar or container.