Recipe by Ang11002
MMMMM! Low carb AND easy to boot!
Top Review by Bekah49036
These were okay. I made them as an OAMC recipe and cooked them for dinner tonight. I didn't dislike them but probably wont make them again. I think the paprika was just a little overpowering. That's really all I could taste.
- 7.39 ml butter
- 7.39 ml oil
- 14.79 ml paprika
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml dried sage
- 2.46 ml ground pepper
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- 4 boneless center cut pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine seasonings in a bowl and then coat chops on both sides.
- Heat butter and oil over high heat in large skillet until very hot.
- Place chops in skillet and then reduce heat to medium, cooking 7 to 8 minutes.
- Turn once during cooking.
- OAMC/BULK instructions.
- To Freeze: Place seasoned chops in a ziplock bag and freeze.
- To Reheat: Defrost overnight, and cook per directions.