Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy chops for the grill.
- 4 pork loin chops, boneless 1 1/2 inch thick
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix seasonings together and coat chops.
- Grill 7-8 minutes per side.
These were so spicy and just yummy. We really like the spice rub. Smelled fantastic while cooking on the grill. The chops were juicy and people were standing in line to get at them. My family and friends all thought they were worth 5-stars. Thanks Charlotte J ;D
Nice spice mix, love the sage. Bad weather kept me off the grill so had to whip out the cast iron skillet and use the "blackening" method.
These are soooo good! And so simple! We loved them! Thanks for the great recipe! We will definitely make these again!