Recipe by Virginia Cherry Blossom
Have not yet tried this recipe but defiantly a different type of chili! Found this recipe in, "Simple 1-2-3 Slow Cooker," Cookbook.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, Cajun-style (undrained)
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed tomato soup
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 sausages, with Cheddar Cheese (about 8 oz)
- shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, stirring to separate meat. Drain and discard any fat.
- Place ground beef. mixed vegetables with juice, soup, tomatoes with juice, and sausages in slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on HIGH 2 to 3 hours. Serve with Shredded Cheese.