Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Chicken breasts wraps. 4 points
- 3 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 medium fat free tortillas
- 1⁄2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mixed baby greens, mesclun lettuce leaves
- 8 medium basil leaves
- 4 teaspoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Combine 3 tablespoons seasoning mix, flour, and paprika. Season chicken with salt and pepper and dredge in seasoning mixture.
- Coat a large, nonstick pan with cooking spray. Over medium-high heat, add chicken to pan and saute until cooked through, about 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning for dressing.
- On each tortilla, spread 1 teaspoon dressing; add onion slices, greens and two basil leaves. Top with chicken pieces (approximately two per tortilla) and wrap.
Lovely, tasty meal which everyone enjoyed. Did mine slightly differently, instead of frying the chicken breasts, after coating I placed them in a roasting bag and cooked them in the oven on 200*C for 40 minutes. Chicken then cooks in its own juices. I will be making these again soon.
This was so easy to make! We all loved it. My youngest daughter just ate the chicken, she won't touch tortillas. We had it on cheddar jalapeno wraps with a side of mac & cheese. Thanks Amber Dawn for an easy weeknight dinner.