- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 -2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (depending on how much spice you like)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise (I use Best Foods)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice chicken breasts in half.
- Place between plastic wrap and flatten slightly, making sure they are all of equal thickness.
- Mix the mayonnaise, ginger, lime juice, tabasco and salt & pepper together and rub half of it over the chicken breasts.
- Dust lightly with the Cajun spice mix.
- Place on a heated barbecue grill and sear for at 4-5 minutes.
- Turn and sear the other side for at least 5 minutes.
- Chicken should be well heated through and cooked in middle when cut.
- Serve with a dollop of the ginger & lime mayonnaise on the side.