Weber’s Big Book of Grilling
Make and share this Cajun Chicken Thighs recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 16 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken thighs
- extra virgin olive oil
- Make the rub: in a small bowl, combine all the rub ingredients.
- Rinse chicken thighs under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- Coat chicken with the rub, then brush or spray with olive oil.
- Grill the thighs over Direct Medium heat until the meat is firm and the juices run clear, 8-10 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.