1/1 Photo of Cajun Chicken Thighs
Weber’s Big Book of Grilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon granulated onion
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1Make the rub: in a small bowl, combine all the rub ingredients.
- 2Rinse chicken thighs under cold water; pat dry with paper towels.
- 3Coat chicken with the rub, then brush or spray with olive oil.
- 4Grill the thighs over Direct Medium heat until the meat is firm and the juices run clear, 8-10 minutes, turning once halfway through grilling time.
Browse Our Top Cajun Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cajun Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.5
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 189.7 mg
- Sodium 634.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 45.4 g