- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 2 tablespoons margarine or 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add chicken half at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet, cook chicken in butter for 8 to 10 minutes or until the juices run clear.
- Garnish with parsley and peppers if desired.