Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Moist and flavorful. I like to serve this with blue cheese or ranch dressing.
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, cut in strips
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a large resealable plastic bag and combine first 6 ingredients.
- Add chicken, half at a time, and shake to coat.
- In a large skillet cook chicken in butter 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing if you would like.
Very moist yummy chicken everyone loved it !
Moist and flavorful...My DH loves these..FAST an EASY to make..Thank U for the recipe...
Nice flavor; spicy but not overly so. I doubled the amount of flour so there would be a little more coating on my chicken. Quick and easy to make on a weeknight. I served this with ranch dressing.