Recipe by Texaspollock
I got this recipe out of the Fast & Easy Weight Watchers cookbook. It doesn't even taste like it's "lite" ANYTHING!! My whole family loves it and it's a request even when extended family comes for a visit.
Top Review by Risalation
Great recipe...thought it would be bland because it doesn't call for any sauces but it was excellent and spicy just the way I love it anybody can enjoy this and it definitely does not taste like the usual bland healthy recipe.
- 1 (6 ounce) package grilled chicken breast strips
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 7 ounces low-fat smoked sausage, sliced (Healthy Choice)
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms
- 3⁄4 cup onion (cut in slivers)
- 3⁄4 cup green bell pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes with jalapenos (Del Monte Zesty)
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta (cooked will equal 4 cups)
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken strips with cajun seasoning and cook over medium heat for 3-5 minutes in skillet sprayed with cooking spray.
- Remove chicken and set aside. Add sausage, mushrooms, onions, and bell peppers to pan and saute for about 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Stir in chicken strips and tomatoes and cook until heated through.
- Add pasta and toss well.
- Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.