- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes cereal
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 4 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼-inch thickness.
- Mix the cereal, bisquick and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray, and then dip them into the cereal mixture until completely coated.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked and they are golden crisp.
- Serve on buns with tomatoes and lettuce!