1/2 Photos of Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
These are spicy and crunchy and are really quick to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼-inch thickness.
- 2Mix the cereal, bisquick and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- 3Spray chicken with cooking spray, and then dip them into the cereal mixture until completely coated.
- 4Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- 5Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked and they are golden crisp.
- 6Serve on buns with tomatoes and lettuce!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 377.5
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.0 mg
- Sodium 540.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 32.8 g