These are spicy and crunchy and are really quick to make.
Make and share this Cajun Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Flatten the chicken breasts to about ¼-inch thickness.
- Mix the cereal, bisquick and Cajun seasoning in a shallow bowl.
- Spray chicken with cooking spray, and then dip them into the cereal mixture until completely coated.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes on each side, or until chicken is cooked and they are golden crisp.
- Serve on buns with tomatoes and lettuce!
This is a great recipe. We really enjoyed this tasty sandwich. The chicken was tender, moist and nicely spiced. Quick, easy and perfectly cooked. Thanks so much for sharing.
Very easy and tasty. Mine were not very crunchy, I think because I used prepared cornflake crumbs from a box [sold near the dry breadcrumbs in my grocery store] instead of crushing actual cereal by hand. Next time I'll try the cereal instead of the packaged crumbs. Otherwise, the chicken was very moist and flavorful. Definitely a do-over at our house!