- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 kaiser rolls, split and toasted
- 12 slices tomatoes
- 6 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. Brush both sides with oil.
- Combine seasonings, rub over both sides of chicken. Arrange in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate minimum 2 hours.
- Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
- Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce.