1/4 Photos of Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
2 hrs 15 mins
Yum! These are easy and light, yet very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness. Brush both sides with oil.
- 2Combine seasonings, rub over both sides of chicken. Arrange in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Cover and refrigerate minimum 2 hours.
- 3Coat grill rack with nonstick cooking spray before starting grill. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until chicken juices run clear.
- 4Serve on rolls with tomato and lettuce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.2
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 395.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 33.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: