Cajun Chicken Sandwich With Creamy Cucumber Slaw
- Slaw-In medium bowl, mix together cabbage,green onions, radishes and fresh parsley.
- In blender container,place cucumber,sour cream,lemon juice,sugar,mustard and salt.
- Process until smooth and stir in celery seed.
- When ready to serve, mix together cabbage mixture and cucumber mixture.
- Sandwich-Sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning, coating well.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium low heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 10 minutes or until lightly browned; turn and cook about 5 minutes more or until fork tender.
- Place 1 chicken breast half on each roll; top with Creamy Cucumber Slaw.