Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a very good sandwich! I use Cajun Seasoning Mix for the Cajun seasoning. I throw the slaw together while the chicken is cooking.
For the Sandwich
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 kaiser rolls, toasted
- 2 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup radish, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and seeded
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery seed
- Slaw-In medium bowl, mix together cabbage,green onions, radishes and fresh parsley.
- In blender container,place cucumber,sour cream,lemon juice,sugar,mustard and salt.
- Process until smooth and stir in celery seed.
- When ready to serve, mix together cabbage mixture and cucumber mixture.
- Sandwich-Sprinkle chicken with Cajun seasoning, coating well.
- Heat olive oil in large frypan over medium low heat.
- Add chicken and cook about 10 minutes or until lightly browned; turn and cook about 5 minutes more or until fork tender.
- Place 1 chicken breast half on each roll; top with Creamy Cucumber Slaw.