- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad green (Boston, Red Leaf, Green Leaf, Romain, etc.)
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- cajun seasoning (many recipes on Recipezaar)
- 2 chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless, flattened)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients; set aside.
- Toss together lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Divide between 2 plates.
- Liberally coat chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and fry until cooked through and crusty, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to plate and cut into crosswise thin strips.
- Arrange chicken atop salad.
- Spoon dressing over and serve.