Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It speaks for itself.
Make and share this Cajun Chicken Salad for Two recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad green (Boston, Red Leaf, Green Leaf, Romain, etc.)
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- cajun seasoning (many recipes on Recipezaar)
- 2 chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless, flattened)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients; set aside.
- Toss together lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Divide between 2 plates.
- Liberally coat chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and fry until cooked through and crusty, about 4 minutes per side.
- Transfer cooked chicken to plate and cut into crosswise thin strips.
- Arrange chicken atop salad.
- Spoon dressing over and serve.
This was really easy and tasty. My kids really loved it. thanks for posting.
Yum! I used a combination of iceberg and romaine because that's what I had on hand. Very simple and tasty salad. Loved the dressing. Thanks GailAnn for sharing. Made for Cooking Tag Mania.
What a wonderful, easy and tasty meal. Made this for our lunch today and cut the dressing in half and used cherry tomatoes (out of regular/plum tomatoes). Definately a meal to fix on busy warm day/night. Thank you for posting. Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game.