1/8 Photos of Cajun Chicken Salad for Two
It speaks for itself.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper
- mixed salad green (Boston, Red Leaf, Green Leaf, Romain, etc.)
- 3 medium plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- cajun seasoning (many recipes on Recipezaar)
- 2 chicken breast halves (boneless, skinless, flattened)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1Whisk together first 5 ingredients; set aside.
- 2Toss together lettuce, tomatoes and onion. Divide between 2 plates.
- 3Liberally coat chicken breast with Cajun seasoning.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat; add chicken and fry until cooked through and crusty, about 4 minutes per side.
- 5Transfer cooked chicken to plate and cut into crosswise thin strips.
- 6Arrange chicken atop salad.
- 7Spoon dressing over and serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Salad for Two
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 419.5
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 406.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 21.4 g
- Protein 17.7 g