Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this salad. I'm posting this for safe keeping. I found this recipe in All You magazine. This recipe is from Benefiber. Each serving contains 2 teaspoons of Benefiber.
- 3 tablespoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄8 cup Benefiber fiber supplement, plus 2 tsp (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 bunches mixed greens
- 1 hard-boiled egg, chopped
- 1 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 small cucumber, sliced
- 3 ounces sliced black olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl; set aside.
- For dressing, combine lime juice, honey, remaining salt and Benefiber powder in another small bowl; set aside.
- Dust chicken breasts generously with seasoning mix.
- Place in skillet, cook over high heat until blackened and cooked through, 4-5 minutes per side. Let cool slightly; cut into slices.
- Arrange lettuce in shallow serving dish. Place chicken slices in center. Garnish with egg, tomato, cucumber and olives. Pour honey lime dressing over top.