Recipe by iluvmythomas
Good easy one dish meal.
Top Review by KelleOHara
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome... This recipe has become a family favorite. You can spice it up or down depending upon how many tsps of cajun seasonings you use. Also, lately hubby and I are trying low carb menus, so instead of pasta, we serve on a bed of spinach and up the veggies... Great recipe! Thank you!
- 1⁄4 lb linguine
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut-up
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine until al dente.
- Coat chicken with Cajun seasonings and sauté until cooked.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and green onions; cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Add seasonings and heat through.
- Serve over linguine and top with Parmesan cheese.