Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Good easy one dish meal.
- 1⁄4 lb linguine
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut-up
- 2 tablespoons cajun seasoning
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine until al dente.
- Coat chicken with Cajun seasonings and sauté until cooked.
- Add peppers, mushrooms and green onions; cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and stir in heavy cream.
- Add seasonings and heat through.
- Serve over linguine and top with Parmesan cheese.
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome... This recipe has become a family favorite. You can spice it up or down depending upon how many tsps of cajun seasonings you use. Also, lately hubby and I are trying low carb menus, so instead of pasta, we serve on a bed of spinach and up the veggies... Great recipe! Thank you!
Very quick and tasty dish. I did add more cajun seasoning than called for as we like it spicy! Sauce was fabulous and the little bit of leftovers the next day were even better. (I doubled recipe as DD was having dinner with us) All three of us gave it two thumbs up. Thanks for sharing.
My entire family loved this! I had to double the recipe, and I used penne pasta instead - but it was absolutely wonderful.