- 5 cups rotini pasta, cooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rotini according to package directions, drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; sautee until chicken is cooked and browned.
- Add minced garlic, green onions, Cajun seasoning, cayenne and black pepper. Cover pan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta and serve!