Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this wonderful recipe off an RV.net message board. Easy and tasty! It is on the spicy side, so you may want to adjust the cajun seasoning/cayenne pepper to your personal tastes.
- Cook rotini according to package directions, drain.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; sautee until chicken is cooked and browned.
- Add minced garlic, green onions, Cajun seasoning, cayenne and black pepper. Cover pan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- Add heavy cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- Stir in parmesan cheese, remove sauce from heat.
- Stir in cooked pasta and serve!