I got this wonderful recipe off an RV.net message board. Easy and tasty! It is on the spicy side, so you may want to adjust the cajun seasoning/cayenne pepper to your personal tastes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook rotini according to package directions, drain.
- 2Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; sautee until chicken is cooked and browned.
- 3Add minced garlic, green onions, Cajun seasoning, cayenne and black pepper. Cover pan and cook on low heat for 5 minutes.
- 4Add heavy cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- 5Stir in parmesan cheese, remove sauce from heat.
- 6Stir in cooked pasta and serve!
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (387 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 902.6
- Calories from Fat 310
- Total Fat 34.5 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 159.1 mg
- Sodium 321.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 44.0 g