1/3 Photos of Cajun Chicken Linguine
Douglas Poe's Note:
This is a twist on chicken Alfredo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I prefer Cajun's Choice) or 2 teaspoons creole seasoning (I prefer Cajun's Choice)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Cut chicken into thin strips, or bite size pieces.
- 2Place chicken in bowl and coat with Cajun seasoning, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- 3In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- 4Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- 5Cook linguine according to box, drain and put into, skillet and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Linguine
Serving Size: 1 (466 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1250.7
- Calories from Fat 669
- Total Fat 74.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.0 g
- Cholesterol 297.3 mg
- Sodium 506.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 53.1 g