This is a twist on chicken Alfredo.
Make and share this Cajun Chicken Linguine recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb linguine
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons cajun seasoning (I prefer Cajun's Choice) or 2 teaspoons creole seasoning (I prefer Cajun's Choice)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut chicken into thin strips, or bite size pieces.
- Place chicken in bowl and coat with Cajun seasoning, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until chicken is tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
- Reduce heat add green onion, heavy cream, tomatoes, basil, salt, garlic powder, black pepper and heat through.
- Cook linguine according to box, drain and put into, skillet and toss with Parmesan cheese.
Just made this dish. It was so easy to make and very delishious!