1/1 Photo of Cajun Chicken Fingers and Sweet-Potato Fries
This scrumptious, filling meal serves 1, but it can easily be multiplied to yield more servings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your grill to high heat and the oven to 450°F
- 2Toss the sweet-potato sticks in 1 tsp of the olive oil and 1/2 tsp of Cajun seasoning.
- 3Place them in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet so they don't touch each other. Bake the fries for 10 minutes, flip them over, and bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until they're tender and starting to brown. Meanwhile, toss the chicken in the remaining olive oil, then sprinkle with Cajun seasoning. About 5 minutes before the fries are done, grill the chicken for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until the strips are no longer pink inside.
- 4Serve immediately with ketchup and Creole mustard, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Fingers and Sweet-Potato Fries
Serving Size: 1 (414 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.2
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 269.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 38.1 g