Recipe by Bamabelle1202
I found this on the Campbells website, but it was too bland by their directions, so I spiced it up a little.
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups v- 8 spicy vegetable juice, that equals 3 of the little individual cans
- cajun seasoning, to taste
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large green bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 4 cups fettuccine pasta, cooked and drained
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix flour, V8 juice and cajun seasoning together.
- Heat half of the oil in skillet, brown chicken, sprinkle with cajun seasoning.
- Add remaining oil to pan and add in pepper and onion, cook until tendercrisp.
- Add in flour mixture, serve with fettuccini.