Recipe by Sam #3
Taken from an Ontario Chicken Lovers cookbook
Top Review by KPD
this was a nice and easy recipe!! i was looking for a healthy version of chicken nuggets that didn't have any breading. this fit the bill. i used old bay seasoning that i added a tad more chili powder, onion powder and garlic powder to. served with broccoli, salad and my own honey mustard dipping sauce. next time, i think i'll broil my chicken pieces instead of stovetop in pan.
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 29.58 ml cajun seasoning
- 44.37 ml honey
- 44.37 ml Dijon mustard
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- Sprinkle with seasoning mix and toss well.
- Let stand for 15 minutes.
- An a small bowl combine honey and mustard.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over med-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken cubes and cook, tossing to keep pieces separate.
- Brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- If browning too quickly, reduce heat.
- Cook until done, 2-4 minutes.
- Pieces should feel firm without any pink in the center.
- Transfer to serving plate.
- Provide cocktail forks or toothpicks and serve warm with dipping sauce.