1/2 Photos of Cajun Chicken Cubes With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from an Ontario Chicken Lovers cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
- 2Sprinkle with seasoning mix and toss well.
- 3Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 4An a small bowl combine honey and mustard.
- 5In a large non-stick skillet, heat oil over med-high heat until hot.
- 6Add chicken cubes and cook, tossing to keep pieces separate.
- 7Brown on all sides, about 4 minutes.
- 8If browning too quickly, reduce heat.
- 9Cook until done, 2-4 minutes.
- 10Pieces should feel firm without any pink in the center.
- 11Transfer to serving plate.
- 12Provide cocktail forks or toothpicks and serve warm with dipping sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Cubes With Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 259.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 24.6 g