Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A Bisquick recipe that is quick, easy and flavorful.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 medium green bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cajun creole seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat chicken in a non-stick skillet over medium heat 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in bell pepper and onion; cook about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are slightly crisp.
- Spoon into a 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking dish.
- Combine tomatoes, soup and seasoning; stir into chicken mixture.
- In a medium bowl, combine Bisquick, milk and eggs.
- Pour over chicken mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until light golden brown.