1/2 Photos of Cajun Chicken Caesar Wrap (For 1)
Very simple and so tasty. I eat this just about every day for lunch. I use McCormick Bayou Cajun Seasoning and Cardini's Original Caesar Dressing. NOTE: I cook one whole chicken breast and save the other half of the chicken for the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combined chicken strips, olive oil and Cajun seasoning in a bowl until the chicken is well coated.
- 2Cook chicken in grill pan over high heat so it gets slightly blackened/ browned and grill marks. About 3 minutes each side.
- 3Toss lettuce with Caesar salad dressing.
- 4Microwave flour tortilla about 30 seconds until soft.
- 5Add the chicken to the tortilla, top with salad and wrap it up.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Chicken Caesar Wrap (For 1)
Serving Size: 1 (376 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.0
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 43.4 mg
- Sodium 706.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 17.5 g