Recipe by quick meal
From TOH. Chicken pieces tossed in a zippy coating of spicy Cajun flavor. Sweet and sassy dipping sauce compliments this perfectly. Great party appetizer. Cooking time is a guess.
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 236.59 ml finely chopped pecans
- 14.79 ml dried oregano
- 9.85 ml ground cumin
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml salt
- 177.48 ml light olive oil
- 907.18 g chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- 236.59 ml seedless raspberry jam
- 29.58 ml Dijon mustard
- hot pepper sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow dish, combine first 7 ingredients. Place 6 Tbsp oil in a small shallow dish. Dip each chicken piece in the oil, then coat evenly in flour mixture.
- In a large skillet, heat 3 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Add half the chicken and saute on all sides until browned and no longer pink. Remove from pan and keep warm. Repeat wit remaining oil and chicken.
- For dipping sauce, combine jam, mustard and hot sauce to taste if desired. Serve chicken bites with sauce.