Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
An adaptation of a recipe off of the cereal box several years ago.
Make and share this Cajun Chex Mix recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning salt, such as Zatarains
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12 ounce) box Crispix cereal (rice or corn cereal)
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 (1 2/3 ounce) cans potato sticks
- 2 (2 7/8 ounce) cans French's French fried onions
- 2 cups peanuts
- 2 cups goldfish crackers or 2 cups cheese crackers
- 1 cup small pretzels
- Melt butter, next 4 ingredients in small sauce pan.
- Place remaining ingredients in roasting pan. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake for 1 hour to 75 minutes on 250 degrees stirring mixture every 15 minutes.