Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
The Cajun Catfish Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 farm-raised catfish fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1Combine all ingredients except the catfish fillets and Parmesan cheese.
- 2Place catfish in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- 3Brush the catfish fillets with tomato sauce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 4Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- 5Broil fillets 4 inches from heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Catfish Fillets
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.3
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 88.0 mg
- Sodium 318.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 25.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: