Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
The Cajun Catfish Fillets recipe easy to prepare and so good!
Make and share this Cajun Catfish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 8 farm-raised catfish fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- Combine all ingredients except the catfish fillets and Parmesan cheese.
- Place catfish in a 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- Brush the catfish fillets with tomato sauce mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Broil fillets 4 inches from heat 3 minutes or until lightly browned.