Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Makes enough for 6 ears of corn. From the newspaper. Works well for grilled corn too. Just pop the ingredients in a food processor and ta-da!
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 6 ears corn, freshly cooked
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients, except the corn, and process until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on the hot corn or refrigerate for future use.
This was a nice butter for corn on the cob. I halved the recipe which worked well. I felt that the thyme dominated the flavor so next time I will half the thyme. Thanks Oolala for a nice treat. Made for Bargain Basement Tag.