Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Spicy butter....... for spreading on bread or anything else you use butter on.
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon thyme, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sage, ground
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Made this for a small party, and it got rave reviews! I don't think I've ever served any spiced butter which was completely eaten up at the end of a party - this will definitely be a keeper!! Thanks for posting! Made for Spring PAC 2010.
Thank you for posting this-I'm excited to give this a try. If all turns out well I know what I'm giving as Christmas gifts this upcoming Christmas!!!!