Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
quick grilling burgers with a nice twist.
Make and share this Cajun Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground beef, hotsauce, onion, ketchup, 1 tablespoon cajunseasoning, worcestershire, salt and pepper to taste if desired.
- Divide into 4 balls, and flatten to patties.
- Place patties on grill, and grill 5 minutes per side or until done.
- While patties are cooking, combine mayo, and 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning.
- During last 4 minutes of cookijng time for patties, lay slice of cheese on top of each patty.
- Spread seasoned mayo onto insides of buns, and place patties on top, and top with lettuce and tomato slices.
Great! I usually don't eat burgers with mayo but the Cajun seasoned mayo was awesome. Quick to fix and easy, too. Thanks for sharing the recipe!
Beautifully moist and tasty burgers with a delightful little zing to them. The mayo was a great touch that really elevated this to stardom.
Made for PRMR.
Delicious! I used half no-salt cajun and half full-on cajun seasoning! The mayo is perfection. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for 123 Tag game.