Awesome burger recipe.
Make and share this Cajun Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns (toasted or grilled)
- In a bowl, mix together the first 16 ingredients.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Broil or grill until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with desired condiments.