Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Awesome burger recipe.
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 8 hamburger buns (toasted or grilled)
- In a bowl, mix together the first 16 ingredients.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Broil or grill until no longer pink.
- Serve on buns with desired condiments.
In the words of my husband--This is powerful stuff. Oh what a burger. Loaded with great seasonings that give this incredible pizzazz. I wouldn't change anything. We topped with cheddar and monterey jack cheese and served on grilled sesame-seed buns. Wonderful. Thanks, Gladys
This was a very moist burger but oh so tasty! I used Louisiana hot sauce and a good amount of cCajun seasoning in the burger - I cut the recipe back to 2- 6 oz burgers and that may be why they were so moist. They were fine in the pan but I may have had a problem with them on the BBQ. definitely an enjoyable burger
This was just ok for me. It was more like a meatloaf patty than a hamburger patty, and I am particular when it comes to my hamburgers. I like the cream cheese though :)