Recipe by lets.eat
A nice spicy burger, with a spicy dressing with a bit of a bite to it. Not sure where I found this one.
Top Review by Holly
I made this for Fat Tuesday and they were great. I used ground beef with only 4% fat and fried them in a cast iron skillet with low fat cheddar cheese on top. The results were a great tender juicy burger with only 7 grams of fat and approximately 190 calories. This recipe will become a staple in our family.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 3 green onions, snipped
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 hamburger buns, split
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, egg, scallions and 1 tablespoons Cajun seasoning. Form into 4 patties.
- In a separate bowl, combine the barbecue sauce and the remaining 1 teaspoons cajun seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Grill the patties until desired doneness, 11 to 13 minutes, Top with the cheddar cheese, Serve with the barbecue sauce, (You can brush it on both sides of the burger before putting on the cheese). Place on the burger buns.