- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 -2 teaspoon cajun seasoning (Cajun Spice Rub Mix Recipe or store bought)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4-1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (or Powder recipe #73907) or 1⁄4-1 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes (or Powder Oven Dried Hot Peppers-Flakes or Powder)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings, cut up two pieces from each wing with the tips discarded defrosted washed and towel dried
- bleu cheese salad dressing
- vegetable oil, for frying
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375°F.
- Combine the butter, hot sauce, and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat.
- Heat until the butter is melted and the ingredients are well blended; set aside.
- Combine the flour, Cajun Spice Mix Recipe, paprika, cayenne, and salt in a large zip lock bag put the wings into the bag shake to coat each wing evenly.
- Put the wings in the refrigerator for 1 hour (helps adhered flour to wings).
- Put all the wings into the hot oil and fry them for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oil to a paper towel to drain.
- As soon as drained into the hot sauce mixture stir to coat them.
- Serve with lots of Blue cheese dressing and celery sticks on the side.
- This will help cool down the heat.