Recipe by ThatSouthernBelle
Ani Phyo's raw bread!
Top Review by free-free
Great results...loved the texture of this...this differs a bit from a lot of the raw bread recipes I've tried in that it truly results in a softer bread like texture (as opposed to a cracker-like texture) that can make a darn good sammie of in my case wraps/&raw "pizza"...I followed the instructions to the letter...using my American Harvest I filled 2 1/2 trays and got about 2 dozen slices...I am in love with "Ani recipes" -they are so "accessible" and I sort of share her name ;)...I am determined to find a way to make this using "leftover" pulp now because I have a lot in my freezer and more is always coming...it is nice to find ways other then feeding the garden to use it! :) Thanks for another great recipe Bella14...
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrots, pulp
- 1 cup flax powder
- 1⁄2 cup chia powder
- 2 tablespoons hemp oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups carrot juice
- 1 teaspoon Braggs liquid aminos or 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons tan sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons cajun spices (onion, garlic, paprika, cayenne, parsley, pepper mix)
- 1 cup water, filtered
Directions See How It's Made
- Begin by juicing about 4 carrots.
- Mix all ingredients well, and spread dough on Teflex sheets on your dehydrator trays. Should fill about a tray and a half.
- Dehydrate dough at 104 degrees for 4 hours.
- Flip bread, peel away Teflex, and score tray into 9 slices of bread.
- Dehydrate another 6 hours, until desired consistency.