Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
I found this recipe in Cooking Light Annual Recipes 2008. It's being posted for ZWT. You can use this rub on white-fleshed fish fillets such as catfish or snapper, chicken breasts, shrimp, sprinkled on burgers or lightly oiled corn on the cob.
Top Review by Bayhill
This is a great rub that could be used on almost anything. It goes together quickly and has a little kick to it. I used it on fresh corn on the cob from my garden and it was delicious! I can't wait to try it on other things. Thank you for sharing! Made for ZWT9 Cajun/ Creole region for The Apron String Travelers.
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons paprika
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper