1/2 Photos of Cajun Blackened Fish
I used catfish in this recipe, but it is good with any kind of fish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix pepper, hot paprika, sweet paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, ground thyme, file powder, and mustard powder together in a small bowl to create the Cajun Blackening Mix.
- 2Pour the Cajun spice mix on a tray.
- 3Press the fish into the Cajun spice mix on both sides.
- 4Fry in a hot cast iron pan coated with oil and sear until fish is cooked and spices are blackened.
- 5Serve with your favorite cajun side dishes.
Browse Our Top Catfish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cajun Blackened Fish
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.6
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.2 mg
- Sodium 61.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: