Recipe by JackieOhNo!
Woman's World 7/18/00. You will love these big, fluffy, peppery biscuits, and because they start with a convenient baking mix, you'll love how easy it is to make them!
- 2 1⁄3 cups bisquick baking mix
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cracked pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine baking m ix, mustard powder, cracked pepper, cayenne, and garlic powder.
- Stir in milk until combined and dough just forms.
- Turn dough out onto work surface dusted with additional baking mix; roll out to 3/4-inch thickness.
- Using 2-1/2 inch round cutter, cut out 6 biscuits, rerolling scraps.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden.
- Brush tops with melted butter; serve warm with additional butter, if desired.