Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Sauce that involves beer. I felt it was worth posting.
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green bell peppers or 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup beer
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cajun seasoning
- In a small saucepan cook onion and bell pepper in hot oil until tender.
- Combine beer, water, cornstarch, and Cajun seasoning in a small bowl and mix well. Add to saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir 2 minutes longer.
- Serve with grilled or broiled beef or lamb.